As the SAP Change and Communications Manager your responsibilities will be to deliver workforce change readiness in preparation for a global Greenfield SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
You will work closely with key business stake holders, SAP implementation team managers and the organisation’s chosen SI to define the change parameters, design a change road map and ultimately to implement an SAP change management strategy that meets change and communication objectives on time. This will include the following:
- Key audience and issue identification
- Integration with key training deliverables
- Devise a communications plan
- Stakeholder management approach
- Devise an achievable month by month timeline
- Regularly update the programme steering committee with change impact assessments
A proven track record as an SAP Change Manager is essential for this assignment. Other entry requirements include:
- SAP Change Management experience gained on large scale international roll outs
- Outstanding presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Experience of delivering Change Communications
- Experience of corralling different groups within the organisation and 3rd parties to deliver a seamless, joined up SAP Change Management solution
Please apply now for full details. Thank you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com