The best SAP people for the best SAP businesses
bluewaveSELECT have been retained by one of our Globally renowned Manufacturing Clients to locate an SAP PP expert who has come from a business planning background, it’s essential they have moved up through a planning business background, the project is a Global 3-4 year implementation so there is very high potential for longevity in this role.
- Expert breadth and depth of applied knowledge in ERP systems (SAP knowledge is essential) including modules for the planning and control of material, including but not limited to Production Planning (PP), Materials Management (MM), Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and Forecasting and Inventory Management (IM)
- Expert applied knowledge and experience in other (non-SAP) ERP systems
- Experienced in Aerospace and Defence markets
- Able to navigate people through the information flow within the ERP systems and explain the impact of different parameter options in relatable language
- Ability to build deep capability in our people
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills to convey system and business insights and communicate needed actions or decisions
- Excellent influencing skills and viewed as an expert with knowledge to provide high quality system solutions to achieve site business objectives
- Demonstrates resiliency in all situations
- Ability to work independently, prioritize duties and take action with minimal direction or supervision
- Solution oriented – (versus identify problems) resolves problems immediately
- Ability to learn and apply change management principles
- Assess and provide hands-on support and solution based options to leadership at sites for ERP configuration and parameter set up to optimize planning and control (eg planning parameters, availability check, work center design, capacity planning) (15%)
- Assess ERP capability and provide hands on training directly or through ERP BPOs to develop sustainable ERP capability at each client site using the applied learning model (30%)
- Assess integrity of ERP master data and provide solution based options to leadership at sites to enable proper reporting and system data integrity (10%)
- Engage with planners, buyers, schedulers and work with site leadership align activities with business objectives using the ERP systems for planning and control (10%)
- Develop ERP specific training materials (eg simple guidelines or standards) and support development of standards and training in the business process requiring knowledge of SAP and the best way to use SAP (10%)
- Develop and maintain a sustainable BPO process to identify, train and replenish SAP BPOs to support the entire client planning community (15%)
bluewaveSELECT is a global recruitment business that is exclusively focused on SAP. Involved in placing over 4,000 SAP professionals, our team has helped deliver some of the highest profile SAP programmes for some of the most recognisable brands all over of the world.
We are on a mission is to become the world’s most trusted SAP recruitment business, delivering our unique wow factor by consistently exceeding expectations for both our customers and our network of SAP professionals. We are an official SAP partner, you will find us on the Ariba Network and we have a 97%, 5-Star approval rating on Trustpilot from fellow SAP enthusiasts. Whether this will be your first experience with us, or you are a bluewave regular, we look forward to working with you!
Disclaimer; We try and contact all applicants to every SAP advert however due to volumes of responses with some adverts we may not be able to get back to you in some cases. If this is the case and you do not hear from us within 5 working days please take it that your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com