Global greenfield SAP S/4 HANA Programme, SAP Project manager required to drive through to Go Live
About the role:
3 year programme to implement the full SAP S/4 HANA cloud-based solution to multiple countries around the globe. As well as SAP S/4 HANA. the implementation will include SAP Ariba, SAP Concur, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP C4C (C/4 HANA). The solution will be fully integrated to the organisation’s legacy landscape.
- Reporting directly to senior management, the SAP Project Manager will take ownership of the project delivery road map, key milestones, and ensuring business quality.
- Manage multiple resource streams including own staff, contractors and 3rd party Systems Integrator- both in the UK and overseas
- Landing as one of the first key resources on the project the SAP Project Manager will bring best practice to the organisation’s project team including reporting, quality assurance and high level communication to non-technical business leaders
- Strong track record in SAP Project Management, delivering multi-country, multi-site solutions
- Experience in delivering cloud and on-prem SAP solutions
- Existing experience of delivering an SAP S/4 HANA would be highly beneficial
- Existing experience of implementing next generation SAP products; SAP Ariba, Concur, SuccessFactors, C4C would again be beneficial
- First class communication skills are essential; the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences and corral disparate SAP teams in separate locations to pull together and deliver a seamless and fully integrated SAP S/4 HANA solution
The next steps:
If you are available before mid-November and interested in the role please submit your CV for full details. Thank you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com