The best SAP people for the best SAP businesses
Test & Data Migration Manager – 6 month rolling contract with likely extensions
High level, key responsibilities of this role are, for the S/4 and C/4 HANA project:
- Own, develop and implement the data migration strategy
- Own, develop and implement the test strategy
- Global End User and leader in their field
- S/4 and C/4 HANA Greenfield global implementation
- Fast paced and looking to continue exceptional growth
- Set-up structures and processes to ensure successful data migration from Legacy systems to S/4 HANA
- Lead process, working with BPOS’s, of creating the data models – master lists, attributes and hierarchies etc. of products, customers, suppliers and related items.
- Ensure that the data is ready for the UAT process
- Lead process of testing data migration processes
- Manage the execution the data migration processes at Go Live
- Lead process, working with BPOS’s, of creating test scripts for UAT.
- Facilitate testing workshops/sessions to ensure issues are logged and managed appropriately, that attendees understand their roles and that progress is maintained.
- Liaise with the business community to ensure they are ready and able to perform User Acceptance Testing.
- Communicate progress on all test activities to the appropriate stakeholders.
- SAP Test Manager experience
- Experience of Data Migration strategy and test strategy
- Desirable to have experience in S/4 or C/4 HANA projects
- Experience working on Global testing projects and migrations from Legacy systems to S/4 HANA.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org