Enterprise Architect, SAP S/4 Hana programme, long term assignmnet
Play a key role on a major Business Transformation Programme of Finance, Supply Chain and Human Capital Management in line with SAP Best Practice.
Technology-wise, the SAP element of the programme includes implementing S/4HANA 1909 (Core Finance, Logistics, HCM) with SAP Central Finance (CFIN) using SAP Solution Manager and SAP Activate methodology.
- Ultimate responsibility for ensuring that the entire solution successfully meets the business requirements.
- Manage and coordinate design and implementation output for the following streams:
- Supply Chain
- Reporting / Analytics
- Technical (Data, Interfaces, Security, Basis)
- System Archiving
- Testing / Cutover / Training
- Act as the first point of contact for any solution-related subject.
- Act as the programme’s Design Authority and articulate the pros and cons of solution-related options to guide and advise the business accordingly.
- SAP Activate, ASAP, Solution Manager working knowledge.
- Detailed understanding of S/4HANA’s broader solution stack.
- At least 10 years’ experience in large-scale solution architecture involving SAP.
- Working knowledge of the following:
- IBM App Content (Integration)
- MOF Etimad .NET portal (E-services portal)
- Open text ECM (Content Management)
- SAP Syniti & Magnitude (Data Migration)
- SAP Data Services & Informatica (ETL / Archiving)
- Tableau/Power BI/ SAP BW/4HANA (Business Intelligence)
- SAP iBPO (Cross-application workflow)
- Load Runner (testing)
- Our preferred candidate will be a recognised expert in SAP Architecture and already based in Saudi Arabia with full right to work