This position is now filled. Please get in touch to hear about similar SAP jobs.
Global Master Data Manager – 12 months (likely extensions)- Switzerland
bluewaveSELECT have been retained by an internationally recognised brand to engage with the right Global Master Data Manager to play a key role on their S/4HANA project
- Lead the definition of strategies and approach for data cleansing to enable the migration (template for all Rollouts).
- Collaborate closely on the data migration strategy with business streams, IT migration lead and System Integrator.
- Coordinate with the local Data readiness Manager(s) in the different global locations.
- Identify Data objects relevant for clean-up and migration in scope of the program in alignment with Business/IT across rollout locations.
- Ensure the continuity of Data Cleansing activities together with the Information Architect and streams
- Responsible for the planning of all data cleanup related activities within the agreed timelines of overall Project/rollout planning.
- Track and monitor all Data clean up related activities with corresponding reporting.
- Responsible for clean-up rules and documentation for all Master Data objects.
- Coordination of the creation of specifications for data clean-up for migration activities with the System Integrator.
- Document Data clean up progress on frequent base.
- Support sourcing of data migration/clean up resources and tools.
- Align local data clean up and local readiness to ensure preparation is completed
- Guide the involved Team members before/during/after cleansing activities
- 10+ years of hands on experience in delivering data clean-up activities, preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry.
- Expert knowledge in master data life cycle management.
- Proven track record of introducing and delivering innovative solutions in the Data cleansing area with the ability to manage demanding timelines and operate in a complex environment.
- Project Management experience in global/virtual teams.
- Experience in managing stakeholder partnerships, focusing on the fundamentals of reliability/credibility.
- Good knowledge of SAP MDG, S/4 HANA. Solution Manager is a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, result-oriented team player and ability to prioritize and organize work effectively.
- Experience in managing stakeholder partnerships, focusing on the fundamentals of reliability and credibility.
- Ability to establish a solid network and work effectively across organizational boundaries.
- C-level fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum is advantageous