People Services Delivery Manager – North West – Permanent
bluewaveSELECT have partnered with a well-known Financial Services Company, to find their next People Services Delivery Manager.
SuccessFactors experience is key here, as the company is currently mid-way through a SuccessFactors implementation – and while this position will sit within the HR Shared Services you will have a lot of involvement in the implementation from a functional standpoint.
The salary here is generous, with some great additional bonuses and benefits.
Please see below for further details…
- Proactively works with CoEs and HRBPs to convert strategy and policy developments into service operations.
- Is accountable for addressing customer service escalations and issues.
- Provides recommendations to People Leadership Team on opportunities to improve customer satisfaction.
- Supports the marketing of People Services to leaders and employees to build acceptance and encourage confidence in People Services.
- Takes overall accountability for the performance of People Services teams and for the performance and delivery of advisory and transactional services, HRIS and HR Consultancy support.
- Manages service performance to service level agreements (SLAs), ensuring that targets and objectives are met.
- Tracks and reports on the performance of SLAs and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and identifies opportunities to improve performance; i.e. by managing cost and improving efficiency.
- Develops and continually improves processes and systems that enable the capture of short and long term demand, resourcing and budget needs.
- Ensures People Services teams have a sound understanding of key OD / Reward / HR transactions and systems to provide clear explanations to the customer.
- Supports People Function Leadership with setting strategic direction, defining service objectives, managing service costs and managing people.
Skills and Experience
- Highly credible and technically proficient HR professional with a strong customer focus and experience of developing and delivering a broad HRSS service.
- Experienced manager who has lead teams across multiple departments with differing skill requirements.
- Creating and delivering key strategic objectives for the People Service team through continuous review of processes and motivation of key team members.
- Experience of systems design and implementation of processes.
- Good working knowledge of SuccessFactors and the abilities/ limitations of the systems and how to utilise these to our advantage.
- Past experience of managing People Services teams – Tier 0, Tier 1 (helpdesk) and Tier 2 (transactional support and advisory).
- Experience of working with SuccessFactors and understanding the implications of the system.
- Sound technical HR knowledge and experience to interpret and understand the impact of HR policy, procedures and legislation changes for People Services.
- Previous experience of resource / workforce planning that includes workforce capability as well as capacity.
- Strong senior stakeholder management with the ability to challenge and influence stakeholders using a range of appropriate techniques and approaches with all levels of stakeholders within the business.
- Past experience in a similar role managing multiple teams across various departments with the ability to manage multiple workflows and strategies.
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of continuous improvement methodologies including Process design.
- Commercial, pragmatic and business-focused problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of risk and control requirements within HR, Reward, ER and OD.
- Previous experience within the Financial Services industry understanding regulations and policies in place within the industry.
- Highly effective oral communication and presentation skills to engage with and influence a range of audiences.
- Analytical mind-set, strong attention to detail, and logical thinking.
- Resilient attitude with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.