SAP Archiving Specialist/Architect
bluewaveSELECT have been retained by a client based in the South West to engage with the right SAP Data Archiving Specialist for an initial 3 month contract.
Key Responsibilities will cover:
- Analyse and implement modifications or enhancements to the archival solutions in line with GDPR regulations.
- Document recommended solution for recurring issues
- Suggest solution/workarounds in the application
- Work as Subject Matter Expert in SAP Archiving and assist the client on defining the archival architecture on HANA.
Key areas of expertise:
- Should have minimum 8 to 12 years of work experience on SAP solutions, with proven experience in Data Archiving, Document Archiving, and PrintList Archiving.
- Experience with Archive Object Configuration, Custom Development & Archive Retrieval Configurations.
- End to end exposure of archiving objects in different process areas like FTR, OTC ,P2P. Some experience working with an SAP Retail solution would be advantageous.
- Experience with programming ABAP function modules, report and experience in SAP Data Dictionary, including data anonymisation
- Experience working with archiving with Business Suite on HANA or S/4 HANA.