Great opportunity to secure a key role on a new S/4 HANA programme being deployed remotely
We are looking for someone with strong Cutover Lead with experience in large scale Business Transformation Programmes who is able to make a rapid contribution with limited day-to-day direction due of the remote delivery aspect of the role.
- Provide end to end Cutover Management expertise through dress rehearsals and Go Live.
- Collaborate with programme team members representing various business functions to identify and document Cutover impacts.
- Manage the Business Implementation, Dress Rehearsals and Cutover Planning for the Programme.
- Ensure coordination and control of the Go Lives across all parties.
- Ensure each business / function / shared services are ready for the Go Live through regular KPI dashboard reviews working closely with the Change manager & Project Manager
- Enhance and own the Cutover plan
- Provide visibility / reporting of progress for the duration of the Mock, Dress Rehearsals & Cutover phases
- Responsible for delivery of following deliverables:
- Mock execution and reporting, Business Rehearsals and Cutover Strategy
- Cutover and Deployment Reversion Detailed Plan / Business continuity Plans (in conjunction with the Change Manager)
- Cutover issue & risk analysis
- Documentation of all approvals / sign-off’s required to support the go-live
The right person will have a deep understanding and knowledge of Cutover Management and engagement methodologies in a large-scale industrial context. We are looking for a recognised expert in this space who has delivered successful Cutovers for a number of customers over the last decade;
- Extensive experience delivering Cutover management initiatives within large scale business and system transformations.
- Experience of Cutover management within a global organisation.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills; Must be fluent communicator in English. Additional European language skills in any of Spanish, German, French and/or Italian an advantage.
- Experience of delivering Cutover management in one or more of the following business process areas: Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, MRP, Quality Management, Procurement and Environmental Health & Safety.
- Experience of delivering appropriate best practice Cutover management tools and delivering appropriate best business practice.
- Proficiency of managing geographically dispersed stakeholders (global).
- Experience of new SAP technologies including S/4HANA, Ariba, C4C, Concur or SAP Analytics Cloud will be an advantage.
- Strong experience in sustaining and continuously improving Cutover management processes, in a low-maturity environment.
- Experienced in working with multiple SI’s within a programme.
- Ability to manage disparate teams in multiple locations
- Ability to work at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to grasp detailed programme demands and translate them to ‘business language’