bluewaveSELECT is working exclusively to source an SAP PP/MM Support Consultant for an international provider of SAP Support to clients across SAP ECC and S/4 HANA.
The Role – SAP PP/MM Support Consultant
- Work to support issues and perform minor config/upgrades across SAP Production Planning (SAP PP)
- Work to support issues and perform minor config/upgrades across SAP Materials Management (SAP MM)
- Help clients technically and functionally to get best use from SAP
- Be able to think outside the box and propose unique solutions to complex problems
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- (i) 15+ years experience in SAP Support
- (ii) Consultancy experience gained in previous roles
- (iii) Extensive expertise in SAP PP and SAP MM modular support
- (iv) Strong client facing communication skills
- (v) Capable of working independently from a remote environment
- (vi) MUST HAVE FLUENT RUSSIAN LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Location wise this would suit people open to working from home with zero travel required.
To find out more please forward your CV in the first instance.
bluewaveSELECT is a global recruitment business that is exclusively focused on SAP. Involved in placing over 4,000 SAP professionals, our team has helped deliver some of the highest profile SAP programmes for some of the most recognisable brands all over of the world.
We are on a mission is to become the world’s most trusted SAP recruitment business, delivering our unique wow factor by consistently exceeding expectations for both our customers and our network of SAP professionals. We are an official SAP partner, you will find us on the Ariba Network and we have a 5-Star approval rating on Trustpilot from fellow SAP enthusiasts. Whether this will be your first experience with us, or you are a bluewave regular, we look forward to working with you!
SAP | SAP Support | Production Planning | SAP PP | Materials Management | SAP MM | Russian Language
Disclaimer; We try and contact all applicants to every SAP advert however due to volumes of responses with some adverts we may not be able to get back to you in some cases. If this is the case and you do not hear from us within 5 working days please take it that your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you.