We currently have an exciting opportunity to join an international business in Cambridgeshire.
They are currently in the process of a global SAP transformation with several large programmes running and about to start.
The position is for a BAU Technical Manager on a permanent basis working 4 days on site and one day remote.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for the design and delivery of technical/industry design/build/realisation, ensuring the design and integration is consistent across multiple areas and supports business objectives
- Leading a team of specialists, analysts and vendors to ensure provision of in depth technical advice for their relevant subject matter area.
- Work with the enterprise architects and programme team to initiate solution discussions regarding new business requirements
- Take responsibility for the technical input to the cutover/deployment plan from both a business and solutions perspective, providing support and guidance to team members, end users and stakeholders
You will have:
- Significant experience working in a lead/management technical role supporting ERP systems and implementations
- Ability to convey complex technical terms to non-technical users
- Be an experienced professional with previous experience working on multiple full lifecycle global ERP projects
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of integrated technical design concepts of at least one functional area (basis, ABAP, integration, Fiori) and principles within a Global organisation
- Be a highly experienced ERP professional with significant experience working on multiple full lifecycle and complex global ERP projects
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then please do get in touch.