Your privacy is important to bluewaveSELECT. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that bluewaveSELECT collects, stores and uses that personal information in line with GDPR guidelines.
Personal information collection
bluewaveSELECT may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including items purchased and pages visited;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with bluewaveSELECT including name, email, address and a copy of your CV if you have provided one;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to bluewaveSELECT such as your contact information and career highlights provided when connecting with bluewaveSELECT consultants on LinkedIn.
- as well as candidate information we may also collect and retain client, referee and supplier details.
Using personal information
bluewaveSELECT may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase if an organisation;
- send to you statements and invoices if an organisation;
- collect payments from you if an organisation; and
- send you marketing communications.
We will only ever use your information to introduce you to relevant SAP opportunities and even then, only after discussing the specific opportunity with you in person and not without your prior permission/consent. We never, ever share your details with any partners or sponsors.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, bluewaveSELECT may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
bluewaveSELECT will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
bluewaveSELECT will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
bluewaveSELECT is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to our Data Protection Officer to email@example.com
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.