SAP S/4 HANA Support Analyst
Salary: £50,000 plus £4,000 travel allowance & up to 15% bonus and many more
bluewaveSELECT have been retained by a global £60bn manufacturing SAP end-user client to engage with a strong SAP Support Analyst to work on their Greenfield S/4HANA implementation. Our client has just gone live with Phase 1, you will be there to support their next Phases. This is a strategic platform for the business and an ideal environment for someone who is passionate about what they do and proactively seeks to apply their skills.
- Monitor the SAP S4/HANA application suite, analyse reports from the system or third parties and follow defined processes to solve the problem or escalate it.
- Suggest, recommend and implement processes in collaboration with the IT team.
- Perform regular health checks and both recommend and execute required remedial actions in achieving a stable and resilient platform.
- Support a demanding global userbase receiving new functionality in an agile environment with a sharp focus on the timely management of customers and stakeholders.
- Accountable for SAP 1st and 2nd line Incident & Problem Management with a working knowledge of Change, Incident and Problem management techniques. Liaise and prioritise requests with end users and pro-actively resolve them.
- Assist in coordinating SAP technical activities with 3rd Parties towards seamlessly implementing change and formulating change requests to the newly implemented templated solution.
- Perform configuration analysis, reporting and administration of SAP roles.
- Maintain up to date documentation as a reference point for the Team.
- Minimum of 3yrs experience as an SAP Support Analyst
- Experience in FICO, MM, PP, SD, WMS, VMS
- S/4HANA experience would be advantageous