bluewaveSELECT are looking to appoint an SAP Enterprise Architect on a permanent basis with an end user organisation.
You will provide architectural leadership to develop the business-wise standard enterprise structure. You will manage the full SAP lifecycle, and own the overall architecture comprising of the company’s SAP environment.
- Manage the direction in architecting SAP solutions: SAP, SAP ERP/ECC, SAP BO/BW, SAP HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, NetWeaver, Master Data Management and SAP Mobility ensuring high quality end-to-end architectural outcomes across all Business Projects
- Act as the technical lead on the global template deployment
- Provide functional leadership to 3rd party SI partners to ensure robust solutions and integrations are delivered on time and to budget
- Identify and manage system architecture risks/issues, escalating where appropriate
- Significant SAP enterprise architecture experience
- Expertise in SAP S/4 HANA, SAP R3 and cloud applications
- End to end knowledge from inception through to implementation
- Previous experience of managing a technical change control process across programme and BAU activity
- Comfortable working in a multi-location, mixed inhouse/outsourced environment, delivering complex projects
The role would suit someone who is organised, engaging and mature when working in complex/challenging environments. You will need to be analytical and technical with the ability to tailor your approach depending on audience.